DASH CARGO LOGISTICS
Accounts Executive (Chinese)
Native-like fluency in Fookien & Mandarin Language
Professional English verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
At least have a 3 year experience in managing accounts or in a logistics related field
Proficiency in multiple productivity tools (Excel, Google Suite, etc) to provide fast and efficient deliverables
Strong sense of responsibility in handling multiple clients and a customer-centric mindset to complement.
A people-person and has a positive disposition to show in dealing with clients and customers.
Pro-active and a self-starter in initiating projects and executing them seamlessly through time management, multi-tasking, and delivery before the deadline
ABOUT THE ROLE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as point of contact between the company and it’s customers and clients in organizing requests and needs.
- Handle inquiries and sales prospects via tickets, chats, voice calls
- Understand customer need’s and wants to create projects and strategies in meeting them.
- Develop and maintain strong and positive relationships with customers and clients
- Prepare regular reports of forecast and progress by using key account metrics
- Guarantee customer satisfaction by staying ahead and anticipating their needs.
JOB APPLICATION FORM
Propel your career
from the start.
Looking for an end-to-end logistics solution tailored for your specific needs? Dash Cargo would love to hear from you! Just fill out this form and get started today.