DASH CARGO LOGISTICS
Accounts Executive (Chinese)
Native-like fluency in Fookien & Mandarin Language
Professional English verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
At least have a 3 year experience in managing accounts or in a logistics related field
Proficiency in multiple productivity tools (Excel, Google Suite, etc) to provide fast and efficient deliverables
Strong sense of responsibility in handling multiple clients and a customer-centric mindset to complement.
A people-person and has a positive disposition to show in dealing with clients and customers.
Pro-active and a self-starter in initiating projects and executing them seamlessly through time management, multi-tasking, and delivery before the deadline
ABOUT THE ROLE
Crisis management skills, analytical approach to designing solutions, and strong organizational and task management capabilities are characteristics integral for success in this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as point of contact between the company and it’s customers and clients in organizing requests and needs.
- Handle inquiries and sales prospects via tickets, chats, voice calls
- Understand customer need’s and wants to create projects and strategies in meeting them.
- Develop and maintain strong and positive relationships with customers and clients
- Prepare regular reports of forecast and progress by using key account metrics
- Guarantee customer satisfaction by staying ahead and anticipating their needs.
JOB APPLICATION FORM
Propel your career
from the start.
Looking for an end-to-end logistics solution tailored for your specific needs? Dash Cargo would love to hear from you! Just fill out this form and get started today.