DASH CARGO LOGISTICS
- Bachelor’s Degree in BS Customs Administration or supply chain related field
- At least 3 years working experience in the field of logistics, specifically import/export
- Highly knowledgeable on Customs processes and laws
- Proficiency in managing systems and using different technological tools to complete tasks
- Has a strong sense of growth and development; pushing out innovative ideas and managing those ideas through effective multi-tasking, stakeholder management, all the while delivering them within the deadline.
- Must be good communicator; strong written and verbale English proficiency, can cross-collaborate with multiple departments and carry out changes and updates to team members.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Import/Export Supervisor, you will be taking charge of streamlining and organizing all customers related processes within the system to facilitate changes and improvements in the customers’ shipments.
You will also be given the extra responsibilities of managing customer relations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise between key external stakeholders (forwarders, customs, ports, shipping lines, government agency), internal logistics arm, and customers to provide efficient and fast services and updates.
- Provide and proofread shipping documents (Bill of Ladings, Form E, Packing List, Invoices, etc.) with customs and clients, ensuring accuracy of details and allowing zero room for errors
- Submitting shipping documents to customs or brokers for customs processing
- Maintain accurate and proper documentation of shipment details in freight system
- Assist in computation, filing, and payment of Bureau of Customs duties and taxes
- Responsible for application, maintenance, and renewal of necessary permits (Import Permit, Accreditations, FDA certificates, etc.)
- Expedite release of shipments by following up and coordinating with stakeholders responsible for customs processing and monitor shipment departure, arrival, and clearance statuses to ensure prompt release of shipment
- Coordinate customs clearance status with logistics arm to ensure proper communication of information and timely delivery of each shipment
- Inform logistics arm and clients when a potential demurrage or detention event could occur
- Prepare and submit accurate daily/monthly reports required by management and customers
JOB APPLICATION FORM
Propel your career
from the start.
Looking for an end-to-end logistics solution tailored for your specific needs? Dash Cargo would love to hear from you! Just fill out this form and get started today.